Monday, June 18, 2007

Sept 18/19/22/24 2006--Frisch Tries to Troll SWP.com

In the summer of 2005, Deb Frisch trolled Freakonomics.com.

In the summer of 2006, her trolling of Proteinwisdom.com led
to her professional annihilation.

Enraged by her self-inflicted plight, Deborah Frisch attempted
to take out her vitriol on Tehsqueakywheel.com, on the dates of
18, 19, 22, and 24 September.

The operators of tehsqueakywheel thus instituted AUTOMOCK
This bit of 1337-savvy ensured that, should Miss Frisch register
to comment on TSW.com, each of her posts would be accompanied
by: (1) an appropriately hideous graphic and (2) text certifying
Debbie's 'certifiability.'

A few times, Debbie attempted to get the better of the bargain
by libeling JG and TSW's operator, Sinner. True to form, Debbie
employed pedophiliac fantasy, disgusting vulgarity, threats, and
several 'n-word's.

Within a week, however, Frisch realized she had been beat.

She has not posted to TSW since.

3 comments:

Fatwa Arbuckle said...

I'd forgotten how amusing AutoMock™ could be; heh.

I'd also forgotten some of Little Miss "Don't Call Me" Debbie's® deranged, crackbrained, schizy, Schlizty vileness; meh.

X_LA_Native said...

Hey! Fatwa stole my thoughts right off my keyboard, dangit!

SillyBlindHarper said...

Kinda cool, X! Fatwa, write something germane and clever for me, ok? I'll steal it right off your keyboard.

Oh, wait, you're a Mac user! lol.

AutoMock was a dream come true, wasn't it? Technology being used to make my life easier. That's the way I like to see the world run.